- The amenities in the common areas are for all the SPACERS’ enjoyment and use. Be wary of your co-SPACERS’ needs
- Visitors are allowed within the dormitory common areas until 8:00pm only. Non-SPACERS are not allowed inside the male and female dormitories.
- Keep your locker keys and RFID cards properly. In case of lost locker key or RFID cards, P250.00 for each item lost will be charged for replacement.
- Respect your co-SPACERS’ personal place. Only occupy your assigned SPACE inside the dormitory.
- Each SPACER is expected to safe keep their valuables.
- Your SPACE is your responsibility. Please make sure that your SPACE is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- You will be given a bed sheet and blanket for your SPACE when you move-in. You are expected to have your sheets washed at least once a week. You may avail of SPACE’s cleaning service for the sheets for P150.00 ☺
- Do not leave any wet or dry garbage inside the dormitory. Please bring out all your trash and dispose it in the garbage bins in the common area.
- Please turnoff the lights when you are the last SPACER to leave your dormitory.
- SPACE EDSA is divided into male and female dormitories… Stay where your SPACE is.
- No pet SPACERS allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside SPACE EDSA. Kindly step out of the premises for your yosi break.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances have no space in SPACE EDSA. At SPACE EDSA, want to maintain a wholesome environment that’s conducive for real rest after a long day’s work.
- Rental should be paid monthly in advance. A reminder 5 days before your due date will be sent to you via text message. If there are delays in payment, a 10% penalty will be charged on top of your monthly SPACER rent. SPACE EDSA practices the 3-strike rule— we want to maintain peace and harmony within our SPACE and if you cannot contribute to this, we will have to let you go.
*3-strike rule will cause the SPACER to forfeit all advance rentals and deposits given
Gym Use Rules and Regulations
- THIS GYM IS FOR USE OF SPACERS ONLY. THIS GYM IS NOT SUPERVISED.
- Use equipment at your own risk. Your space EDSA team is not responsible for any injury or loss within the gym.
- Be sure that you are in good physical condition before you start exercising.
- No food and drinks allowed within the gym except for water.
- Please wear proper gym clothes and shoes when working out to avoid injuries.
- Kindly wipe dry all equipment after use. Return all equipment and weights in their proper places.
- If another Spacer is lined up to use the cardio equipment, limit your use to 20 minutes.
- Respect other Spacers at all times ☺